http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Management Changes at Kodak Alaris IM

Word came out yesterday that Kodak Alaris Information Management has changed its management structure. Cássio Vaquero, who had been serving as regional director of emerging markets (Asia-Pacific and Latin America) has apparently been appointed to a new head of global sales position. In conjunction with that, Martin Birch, Kodak Alaris' IM's regional manager for the US&C, and Erwin Schwarzl, regional manager for EAMER, have been let go. 

Here's a quote from Kodak Alaris on the shake up: "With the global integration of key business functions, including sales, within IM, we are transitioning to a new worldwide operational model. We thank Martin and Erwin for their contributions and wish them well in the future as we continue to help our customers grow their business using Kodak Alaris scanners, software and services."

The move is a bit surprising as Birch and Schwarzl have only been in their current positions for about a year. Last April, Birch, who was serving as regional director for EAMER, moved to the U.S. to take over for Russell Hunt, who retired. Schwarzl had been serving in another capacity at Kodak Alaris. Both Birch and Schwarzl worked at Kodak (and then Kodak Alaris) for several years.

These moves are part of a tumultuous few months at Kodak Alaris IM, which has also included some changes within its AI Foundry intelligent document recognition (IDR) software business.  

7 comments:

voyance gratuite mail said...

Helpful info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance, and I’m shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Anynomous said...

If you are considering entering medical school, you are undoubtedly facing an expensive and time-consuming time ahead of you. Not only is the actual act of entering and studying for medical school intense, but so is the preparation of it. See more international business management personal statement

voyance gratuitement said...

Grâce à vous, j'ai pu apprendre beaucoup de choses intéressantes. J'espère en apprendre encore.

Mrs.Irene Query said...


MRS. IRENE QUERY FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

God bless you Mum, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Mrs.Rachel Alex, and I am from Singapore . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed her and explain all about my financial situation to her, she therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $180,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 3% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule, please contact MRS.IRENE QUERY FINANCE via email{mrsirenequery@gmail.com}

voyance mail serieuse gratuite said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness .

voyance gratuite said...

Vraiment sympa ce site web

rosy123 said...

Je vais profiter de cet été pour faire tout ca ! Bref tout ca pour te dire merci pour tous ces conseils !!
voyance gratuite en ligne mail direct