http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

10 Years of Capture Market Evolution

On my way to Harvey Spencer Associates Capture 2014 Conference, where I will be presenting for the 10th straight year. The industry has certainly evolved quite a bit in that time, as has the content of the conference. Here's a look at the agenda for this year's event. Here's an article I did previewing this special 10th anniversary edition of the event.

My presentation this year reflects the history of the conference, as Harvey has asked me to take a look back at how the market has evolved since 2005. I have a fairly detained presentation (that will be delivered in 15 minutes or so, so it will be action packed), but here's a preview of one slide, which includes what I consider to be the five biggest capture trends in the past 10 years:
  1. Consolidation of Capture with ECM
  2. Aggressive Movement of Hardware Vendors into Capture Software & Services
  3. Emergence of Mobile & Cloud Technologies
  4. SharePoint’s Emergence as an ECM Platform
  5. Acceptance of Distributed Capture
 That's just a teaser. Lot more to come in my preso, such as a fairly detailed list of all the major M&A activity in capture market over past 10 years and my opinion on what it tells us.

Cheers.


9 comments:

Voyance mail said...

This post is really fantastic! Thanks for all the effort that you do to make this blog succeed.
voyance gratuite mail

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few content on this website and I think that your web blog is rattling interesting and has got circles of fantastic information.

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Un article plein de joie de vivre : c’est chouette en prenant son café le matin et donne de l’entrain !

Christina said...

Makes me wonder how many jobs will be reduced in the legal field due to things like ediscovery software...

electronic signature Microsoft said...

Hi there! glad to drop by your page and found these very interesting and informative stuff. Thanks for sharing, keep it up!

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail said...

This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

voyance gratuite par telephone said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

rosy123 said...


J’ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!

voyance serieuse gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire 

voyance gratuite en ligne mail direct