http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Thursday, May 15, 2014

EPM & Kodak Alaris in Complicated Relationship

So, on one hand Kodak Alaris and Eastman Park Micrographics (EPM) have struck a deal, through which Kodak Alaris is going to continue to provide sales and support for EPM equipment in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. On the other hand, EPM is suing Kodak Alaris for soliciting business from EPM's North American customers, whose service contracts are currently being taken over by Imaging 411, the document imaging service provider that EPM acquired late last year.

Apparently, it's complicated....

2 comments:

Sovania said...

seriously ; I found this wonderful site, I am every day over , and I often recommend to friends . I love to go on, I am well and I feel comfortable and even interested to visit all the pages. I urge you to persevere !

voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

FULL VERSION said...

thanks for share this wonderful article ...... I am wanna be say thanks .....
PORTABLE | FULL VERSION