http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cloud-based Capture Benefits Food Service Provider

“When you are processing from multiple locations 2,500 - 3,000 invoices a week, with some being as many as 10 pages long, having a distributed, web-based capture system that works to expectations is a real benefit."


- Chris Beckman, IT and Customer Service Administrator for Food Authority -- a fine foods service and produce distributor, based in Oceanside, New York

Check out this case study, which includes technology from CAPSYS, Fujitsu, and KnowlegeTree.

Also, here's a short piece on how moving their IT infrastructure to the cloud helped Food Authority maintain its business in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.



 

2 comments:

Voyance mail said...

Hello, I really love what you're doing I wonder how did I miss your blog
voyance gratuite par email

voyance gratuite mail said...

I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me. Thanks!