http://www.capsystech.com/static.asp?path=5646

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Back at the helm

Had one of the worst days ever yesterday. Arrived back from vacation to discover I had not sent out last week's issue of DIR. I apologize for the electronic copies showing up a few days late. Also, I lost a chunk of e-mails from the week when I was gone. So, if you sent me anything important between Spetember 10 and the morning of Sept. 20, please re-send. I'm not going to try to explain how their deletion occurred, because I don't even know and I especially can't figure out how to get them back. And no, I never worked for Arthur Andersen, Martha Stewart, Microsoft, or Enron.

Anyhow, it's good to be back in the office and on the Document Imaigng beat. Looks like the exciting news continues to pour in and I promise to continue our first rate coverage.

Keep in touch.

Ralph

No comments: